Finally, a Style Guide for Gen Z clients
**digital download zip file*
As senior photographers, we've been sending What to Wear Guides and Style Guides to our clients for years, but our clients are different now.
They are no longer Millennials - they're Gen Z - and they value ideas like sustainability, inclusivity and body positivity.
Any Style Guide you send your clients to prepare for their session should embody these values (as should your senior business)
This all NEW Style Guide includes:
- 34 pages of customizable photoshop templates
- Images + wording
- Add your own images OR use mine until you shoot your own
- a PDF of the completed guide to use right away
- Boho, SoCal, Romantic
- Americana, Western Grunge, Southern Gothic, Outlaw Country
- Rocker, Alt Glam, Urban
- Gender Neutral
- Classic, Preppy, Dressy
- Skin Tones
- Updated body types with body positivity in mind
What it doesn't include:
- Wording that inhibits our clients' individuality
- Body shaming
- The work "inappropriate"
- Telling clients what they "should" do for "modesty"
- Judgement of any kind
It's 2020 and the world has changed more in the last six months than it has in years. It is time to listen to our clients and what THEY want.
Overwhelmingly, when asked, Gen Z clients mention that they are far more likely to buy from any business that embodies the values of inclusivity and open-mindedness. Is your senior business set up to provide that?
With this Style Guide, you will be able to help your clients bring their best selves to the session, while feeling seen and heard.
**after purchasing, you will receive an EMAIL with a dropbox link to a zip file - this is where all the materials will be, so make sure you check your emails and please let me know if you don't receive one!