If you're like me, you created a Pinterest account years ago and used it for curating recipes and crafts ... but did you know that it is considered a super powerful search engine?!
Yep, and you can harness its power to ensure you are bringing in consistent high-quality leads who are already primed to buy from you.
If you want to increase profile visits from a qualified audience (those likely to buy from you) and convert them into followers, and ultimately customers - you NEED to optimize your Pinterest profile. The power of Pinterest's SEO is undeniable, but in order to reap the rewards, you need to make sure you're doing these things to appear at the top of search results for your target keywords and phrases when users search for new accounts to follow -->
It all starts with keywords, just like any SEO strategy. You simply need to use keywords that your audience is using to search for you in all the places listed above - but finding those keywords can seem overwhelming!
Here are some resources I like to recommend:
Once you have your keywords dialed in, you can take advantage of the SEO power of Pinterest.
According to recent stats, we know that more and more Gen Z'ers are turning to Pinterest - more so than ever! And over 80% of US moms are already there so those are your two ideal clients as a high school senior photographer right there!.
If it were this easy, everyone would be killing it on Pinterest! If you want to make the most out of your Pinterest account, here are some other tips:
1. Share Buttons: Add share buttons to your website pages so it's easy for your followers and blog readers to pin your content.
2. Connect with Your Other Social Media Platforms: Make sure you are being consistent across your platforms.
3. Use a Call-to-Pin: "Pin to your own what to wear board"
4. Engage to Build Relationships and Gain New Followers: Use your pins to build relationships with followers and influencers that will grow your reach - Pinterest is a social media platform, so it must be used in that way!
5. Post Frequently: To get more Pinterest followers, you should post between 5-30 new pins every day but don't post all in a short amount of time.
If you are a senior photographer and want to join, just reach out and lmk!
You get info on how to run prom or dance or cap & gown minis as well as how to optimize your Pinterest for SEO - it's jam-packed with two hours of content!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest & greatest from Renee. Your information will not be shared.